Martin Marietta Materials
5291 Junction City Hwy
The successful candidate needs to be an energetic, dependable and self-motivated person, who can work in a busy quarry atmosphere. Perform preventative maintenance, repair, and fabrication of trucks, heavy and small mobile equipment. Including plant processing equipment as needed.
- Be responsible for shop facility.
- Accurately and promptly diagnose specific problems on mobile equipment by trouble shooting.
- Be responsible for scheduled maintenance for mobile fleet.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Have a strong mechanical background.
- Trains and coaches other employees on maintenance practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of Quarry operations including mobile equipment, different types of products and plant process.
- Have a strong teamwork attitude.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and rotating schedules.
- Strong computer knowledge/skills, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness.
- Good oral, written and communication skills
- Able to lift 75 pounds
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.