Martin Marietta Materials
5291 Junction City Hwy
The successful candidate needs to be an energetic, dependable and self-motivated person, who can work in a busy quarry atmosphere. Duties include greasing and lubricating plant equipment, maintaining plant housekeeping, operating equipment and performing routine maintenance on plant. Use a hand shovel and water hose to clean around plant equipment. Loadout crew is primary responsible for cleaning and loading all railcars. Must fill out daily reports correctly. Check and maintain equipment in the loadout plant. Must monitor loadout plant quality of material. Communicate potential major maintenance requirements to management. This is a first shift position (Typically 7:00am-5:00pm).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Familiar with stone sizes and usage.
- High ethical standards.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness.
- Assisting with plant repairs during maintenance.
- Good oral, written and communication skills
- Accurately and promptly diagnose specific problems on plant equipment by trouble shooting.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Have a strong mechanical background.
- Knowledge of Quarry operations including different types of products and plant process.
- Have a strong teamwork attitude.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and rotating schedules.
- Strong computer knowledge/skills.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.