Dominium is one of the nation s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Courtesy Officer to join our team at Liberty Commons Apartments, a 172 unit apartment community in Columbus, GA.
The Courtesy Officer would be responsible for ensuring that entrances to the buildings are secure and safe when the business office is closed.
- Respond to resident pages for disturbance, noise complaints or other non-maintenance emergencies within the time frame directed by site management
- Create and maintain a safe work environment; any safety concerns must be reported to the appropriate authorities immediately and reported to the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager
- Check all entry doors to all buildings. If not secure and unable to get it to lock contact the appropriate maintenance person
- Document, per management discretion, any lights that are not working interior, exterior note exact location
- Observe and report, per management discretion, any resident concerns including but not limited to loitering in the entries and halls; loitering in large groups on the property grounds; failure to properly dispose of dog feces; unauthorized animals
- Escort trespassers from premises, manage the trespass list and enforce site specific curfew
- Complete shift report or daily log at the end of each shift and submit to site management by the agreed upon time each day
- May distribute letters/notices to residents
- Hold safety meetings with residents when requested by site management
- Consistently maintain a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, site staff and the general public
- 2-3 years of experience in security
- An off-duty police officer preferred but not required
- Evenings and weekends and on-call required
- Must be willing to deal with confrontations
- Ability to communicate effectively with site staff, residents, and authorities (when needed)
- Flexible schedule
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 22 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!Skills
- Valid Drivers License w Ins
- Ability to Work Independently
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
See job description